CPRFHK Mentorship Programme
– all inhouse PR & Comms managers should apply!
EXPERIENCING BARRIERS IN YOUR PR PROGRAMME?
- Want to know how to present more impactful PR results to internal stakeholders?
- Fed up with short term agency partnerships?
- Wondering how to advance your career in communications?
The Council of PR Firms of Hong Kong has developed a new mentorship programme for in-house public relations, communications and marketing managers. This free program offers the opportunity to learn from PR agency professionals how to gain the best outcomes from their PR strategy and get the most out of their PR agency partnerships.
The Mentorship Programme consists of:
- 6 x 1 hour face to face mentorship meetings
- Guidance and feedback
If you have been working in-house for less than 10 years, have responsibility for managing agency relationships in your job description, and would like to apply to the mentorship programme, please email us with the following:
- Full name, position and company
- Brief outline of past experience
- Answer to the following questions:
- Describe your role in managing PR agency partners
- Why do you want to participate in the mentorship programme, and what do you hope to gain from it
Applications to: [email protected]
Submission Deadline: 15 October 2017